The overriding goal of our company's operation is to conduct profitable service activities in the field of domestic and international forwarding and transport by road, meeting the needs and expectations of customers and guaranteeing their full satisfaction, while minimizing the impact of our activity on the surrounding environment and maintaining a high standard of occupational health and safety. , associates and subcontractors.
It is a way to gain full customer trust, the opinion of a reliable partner, strengthen our position on the market and ensure the development of our company, in accordance with the principles of sustainable development and high health and safety culture.
We make every effort to ensure that the services we offer:
- they are safe for the customer, the surrounding environment and all participants carrying out the transport of ordered loads,
- meet the expectations in terms of stability, safety and repeatability of features,
- comply with the legal and other requirements related to the Company's operations, including environmental protection, health and safety,
- made our clients and the subcontractor satisfied with the cooperation,
- are implemented in a way that prevents environmental pollution and threats to human health and life.
In line with the above, we set ourselves the following goals:
- Constant development, research on the expectations and level of customer satisfaction,
- Customizing the company's offer and meeting the actual needs of customers,
- Cooperation with the client by assessing his needs and analyzing opinions about services,
- Taking into account environmental and safety aspects when making investment and purchasing decisions,
- Limiting exhaust emissions to the atmosphere by constantly modernizing transport equipment, including influencing and enforcing these requirements from our subcontractors,
- Taking effective measures to reduce the amount of waste and use of natural resources,
- Prevention of risks and pollution that could lead to emergency situations, the effects of which could have a negative impact on the environment,
- Enforcement of appropriate quality and compliance with environmental and health and safety requirements from our subcontractors,
- Encouraging suppliers and subcontractors to carry out activities in support of our goals, who identify with our mission and culture of health and safety,
- Using the ideas and requests of employees, including subcontractors, and engaging them for quality, environment and occupational health and safety,
- Continuous improvement of the competences and awareness of employees, associates and subcontractors for activities for the benefit of quality, environment and occupational health and safety,
- Constant improvement of the health and safety at work, including the prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases and near misses,
- Utilization of employees' requests regarding the improvement of occupational safety and environmental safety,
- Creating a safety culture and cooperation of employees at all levels of responsibility,
- general application, development and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System for quality, environment and occupational health and safety, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018.
This IMS Policy on quality, environment and occupational health and safety has been communicated in the organization and is available to the public. We declare our full commitment to the implementation of this Policy.
Gdańsk, March 1, 2019
Company Management Board - OMIDA S.A.